Saturday, October 27, 2012

Interstellar Marines Needs your help!

Hey everyone!
I want to promote a game I really believe deserves a lot of attention, especially now!

Interstellar Marines By zeropoint software Is a immersive sci-fi FPS game and it has been in development for a long time, though they have been through some financial problems lately they have made a very ambitious goal to gather 600.000$ get back their core team, and finally be able to ship their game and show what they are made of!

I will admit I am slightly biased by the fact that I know these guys, but that also means I know that they have been fighting for this with blood, sweat and tears and are not willing to accept faillure as an option!

They have made one hell of a kickstarter campaign, and I would be happy to support with all I got, Unfortunately I am a poor student so I am asking for your help!
Help by sharing, pledging and whatever you can think of to help out!

Go to their Kickstarter campaign and help them out!

Also A cool little Thing, You can try out their small game demos on their Official site







For the love of the game!

Jeff
 

No comments:

Post a Comment