Monday, November 5, 2012

Undone Models

Hey guys!

So we started working on our graduation game for dadiu.
Our temporary title is Undone, as it is about a guy who has to redo some of his former choices so he can die in peace.

Cool enough concept, buuut the not really my kind of thing to be honest :).
We do have some really cool mechanics though, and I think that the game will be fun!

But I really just wanted to show off the 2 models I have done this week :)

First one is the main character, Eric :)

And the second one is his wife which will be yelling at him in the beginning, While eric is done and is being rigged, I still need to do retopology on the woman. and afterwards, I am gonna cut her up in parts and use some of those for level parts, (muhahaha).
 




No comments:

Post a Comment