Thursday, February 2, 2012

fun comping!

Hey guys.
We had a short compositing course a while back, where we played around with eyeon fusion.
Really awesome program, which we also used for kadavermarch and will properly use for our next semester film.
the next semester film is gonna be a blast, can't wait!
But more on that later.

Yesterday I picked up on a fun little comp I did with 2 guys from my class.
We had been out filming at a place with a greenscreen so we could learn how to key out the background and place the masked video into some other footage or picture.

Unfortunately we didn't complete it in time, so it had some troubles.
Luckily though I found some time and finished it.
And I want to share it here, cause it is really hilarious.




Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment