Thursday, February 2, 2012

Animation

I just found some of the small animation exercises we did with our former teacher Erik Schmidt.
Really awesome guy.
unfortunately I am far from the best animator, but I still have a few shots to showcase.

(*hint hint* you can right click on the videos to turn on looping if you want)

First off is a walkcycle, somehow vimeo just doesn't want to take the full animation.
if anyone know a fix for this please let me know >.< ..




Next is a soccer kick, it worked out quite well even though it is still at the blocking when I had to deliver it. I just put on auto tangent here to show it off better.




Next is an animation I really like, I think it turned out great.
Even though I still have some problems with vimeo cutting a few frames in the end. strange stuff!
Incomming awesome lamp jump cycle!



And my first go with acting in animation.
I don't think it turned out that good after all, especially since I didn't get done with just the basic facial animation. and yea, judge for yourself.




Gotta admit, after going through all the animation classes.
I'm properly not gonna go for the animator way, I still do like modeling a lot more and I'm gonna focus a lot on that from here on.
You are properly gonna see more than just a few sculpts and 3d models if you follow along.
Anyways hope you enjoyed watching my newbie animations :) ..

No comments:

Post a Comment