Thursday, July 19, 2012

New showreel

Hey everyone.
Today was the day my class had to hand in our Showreel for this semester.
Gotta be honest, I have been looking forward to this day, it has been a long and tiresome semester.
But I am really looking forward to the next one.
Next semester we will be working with students from several different schools on DADIU (Danish academy for digital interactive entertainment) and put together 2 games, first one in two weeks as sort of a test game, to try out how the teams work together and feel what is possible.
And the second we will have 6 weeks to complete,  that's quite some time and think we can get far with that, so really looking forward.

But on to my 3rd Showreel as a Student at Truemax



I think you have to go to Vimeo to watch it in HD if you want it :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment