Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Little Demon

I did this little guy today, He took about 2-2½ hours to do . So still, pretty quick, even though he ain't really that detailed :).
Again I made a timelapse video showing me going at it.
Unfortunately, something weird seems to happen to zbrush in the end, where my model just stays in place while my cursor keeps going on all over the place, Never tried it before. But I got a good idea of what went wrong.
But anyway, I just replaced the lost footage with a few turns of the finished model.
This guy is made from a concept I saw on creaturebox, recently rediscovered their site, and they still do the same just ridiculously great and fun monster and creature drawings.
You should check it out if you run out of inspiration someday!

 The color is done quick, and is just to have something there to show this model really.
I still think it looks okay though :)..

You can see the video from Vimeo here:
Little demon speedsculpt from Jeff Hansen on Vimeo.


I do recommend you press on the vimeo sign though so you can see it in HD :)

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment