Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Human figures

I will try and focus more on the human figure and anatomy(But I will still much quite stylished though) for some time now.
I still got a whole lot to learn, but I actually think I'm doing quite good in my recent drawings.

You know, I actually haven't been drawing for a whole lot of my time.
But since my 3ds max license ran out( a few weeks ago), I just can't let go of the pencil and draw a bit everyday.
So I am pretty happy with how far I am at this point.
But I will keep moving slowly but steady towards being better with pencil and paper.

I have some of the sketches I made the last 2 evenings (I don't know why I grab a blog of paper and start drawing, everytime time I go to bed?)






I always welcome any constructive critisism, as I believe that it will only help me grow, So go on me if you want ;).


Stay hungry, Stay foolish.


No comments:

Post a Comment